Saving energy is always important, and it becomes essential for highly energy-intensive firms. This is the case of a client company, for over sixty years engaged in the production of thermoplastic components, most of which are used in the cosmetic industry.
COMAR’s intervention focused not only on the reactive energy compensation, but also on reducing harmonic pollution. This was possible thanks to the supply of the following solutions:
• 5 automatic capacitor banks, 137.5 kvar – 400 V each
• 1 modular active harmonic filter, 25 A – 400 V
• 1 modular active harmonic filters, 100 A – 400 V
• 1 modular active harmonic filter, 150 A – 400 V
• 1 modular active harmonic filter, 300 A – 400 V
This energy efficiency solution, which has seen the combination of a power factor correction with one of power quality, has allowed us to obtain a truly incredible result …